Monday, November 5, 2007

All Because of Meredith

I've become a major TV junkie. I have been up till 4 am for five days straight last week catching reruns of Grey's Anatomy (1st Season). I can't believe I ignored GA in my channel surfing life. Surprisingly I now find the lives of these interns rather interesting. A warm welcome just in time when One Dubai (TV) cancelled it's Gilmore Girls for this season. Yeah, one might think I'm living in Ice Age but I can't complain. One Dubai gave me the chance to see episodes of shows I have missed being the TV-free Makati working girl. 2 years ago I caught up with the pilot seasons of Charmed and Gilmore Girls among others.

And so I finally got back my decent number of hours' sleep after Addison came to smoothly introduce herself with fine composure:
Addison Shepherd: Hi I'm Addison Shepherd
Meredith Grey: Shepherd? (questioning look)
AS: And you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband.


No comments: