Sunday, December 16, 2007

Joke Time!

The Difference Between Irritation, Aggravation and Frustration

Two friends were in a bar, drinking and they were arguing about the difference between irritation, aggravation and frustration.

To better illustrate his point, Bill cited an example. "I will show you an example of irritation. Bill looked at the time, saw that it was 2am and he dialled a random number. After several rings, a sleepy voice at the other end answered: "Hello?" Bill said; "Hi, may I speak with Jones?
The other person angrily answered; "there's no one here named Jones!" then slammed the phone mightily. "That my friend, is an example of irritation.

An hour later, 3 am, Bill picked up the phone, dialled the same number and again after several rings, the same sleepy voice answered; "Hello?". Bill said; "Yes, can I please speak with Jones?" The other party at the end screamed; I told you there's no one here named Jones!" and slammed the phone again. Bill said; " that my friend is an example of aggravation.

Then again, after an hour, 4am, Bill picked up the phone again and after several rings, the same sleepy voice answered; "Hello?". This time, Bill said; "Hi, my name is Jones, have there been any phone calls for me?" Now that my friend is an example of frustration! He said as he heard the
other party groan over the phone.

No comments: