Monday, May 5, 2008

Color-Matching

I like to color-match in a haphazard way: make-up with clothes, shoes, bags, accessories. Today I learned that over-matching can be an eyesore. I just happened to glance at the selling area below and saw a stylish thin young man dressed in a neon-green cap, neon-green printed shirt and a neon-green shoes. (I wonder is his undies and socks were also neon-green!). There you go a color-match outfit! Would have looked good except that he had a very dark skin and he definitely looked like an electric post dressed in flashing green. It looked horrible, really. Before someone jumps in and call me racist, I have seen a lot of black folks who dress in colors that makes their skin gorgeous. This is just way funny for me. =)

3 comments:

iMaha said...

OMG! LOOOOOOL! the poor guy maybe wants to be flashy at night when he goes out jogging!! Very funny ;)

Maldita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maldita said...

LMAO! Kinda like light reflectors, =))