Thursday, August 19, 2010

19-08-2010 Bottled-Up

I used to write a lot. Privately, but a LOT. I kept journals; sometimes two at a time. I exchange snail mails with a lot of friends - even those that I see daily. I pour out my thoughts and sentiments through these letters. I rarely have excess baggage, my head is clear most of the time unless of course something else in liquid form muddles my brain J

From 5 years ago, my writing became sporadic. Nagni-ningas-cogon, I could hardly finish an entry. My thoughts strayed halfway to unreachable corners. And from then on I kept a lot of things hidden in a compartment in my head. I am beginning to see the reason for my change of disposition. I have so many pent-up emotions. I am a dam about to burst. I think I need a…..

1 comment:

milai said...

... friend? am just here ayn. buzz me up, will you. ***hugs***

or if ayaw mo munang magkwento, inuman na lang tayo. no matter how virtual. ha ha ha! :P