Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PURPLE Overload




Yahoo urges me to start wearing PURPLE. Hey I don’t need prodding; I love PURPLE and PINK for a very long time now. Purple is loud but pleasant to the eye. It’s the COLOR OF THE MOMENT. Everywhere I go that vibrant color is just so there. I looked around and realized I have a lot of things in that eggplant shade – pillows, bags, pouches, clothes, notebooks. I really ought to stop buying PURPLE things before I could think of feeling nauseated at the sight of something PURPLE. Yeah, I should – after I buy those gorgeous PURPLE shoes I saw yesterday.

.

2 weeks ago I bought a bag solely because of its color. At closer inspection I see it’s a Prada imitation. I bought the bag anyway because I liked it from afar. And then I wonder how Bahrain could allow obvious substandard imitations to be sold at a ludicrous sum (value for quality) and at a relatively posh mall at that. At least if I spend a few dinars more in Hongkong I’ll get a good quality FAKE brand bag.


2 comments:

milai said...

furfle gifts for you this christmas, check. :P

Rodelette said...

the world wouldn't be colorful if we will all be purple...
when i met you, i decided to be RED.